Need an auto clicker for Minecraft? Simply download Minecraft Auto Clicker provided below to automate clicks for mining, PvP battles, AFK fishing, etc. easily. It works with the Minecraft Bedrock edition and Java edition and is 100% free from viruses/malware.
To download the Minecraft auto clicker on your computer or laptop, click the download button below.
What is Minecraft Auto Clicker?
Minecraft Auto Clicker is software that can automate mouse clicks in the Minecraft game. For that matter, any auto clicking software that works with the Minecraft game can be termed as Minecraft Auto clicker.
We recommend OP Auto clicker as we have tested it on various Minecraft servers including Hypixel, Mineplex, etc. So, you can rest assured and use it on whichever server you play on.
How to Use Auto Clicker in Minecraft?
To use the auto clicker in the Minecraft game, follow the steps below.
- Download and install the auto clicker provided above.
- Open the software and you’ll see the settings interface.
- First, set the click interval at which you want the clicks to be repeated.
- Under the Click options, choose the mouse button – left, right or middle. For PvP, use the left mouse button and, for AFK fishing, choose the right mouse button.
- Under the Click Repeat, select the number of times you need to repeat clicks.
- You can next choose the click position – either current location or choose a point on the screen.
- Set the Hotkey of your choice. The default hotkey is the F6 button.
- To start the auto clicking, press the hotkey button and you’re good to go!
Note: It is very important to set these options correctly in order to get the auto clicker to work perfectly and avoid getting detected by Minecraft servers.
Benefits of using the Auto Clicker for Minecraft
- Winning PvP Battles: For players who play Minecraft PvP or 1v1 battles, using an auto clicker can be game-changing. With more clicks per second, you can easily kill the opponent in just a few attacks.
- Easy AFK Actions: Minecraft builders generally have to continuously click for various actions. Manually doing the same can be tedious. So, using an auto clicker, players can do Away From Keyboard (AFK) fishing, concrete conversion, mob grinding, etc. easily.
- Saves Time: Minecraft is designed to be a time consuming game but, for some players, it getting boring to spend so much time for repetitive tasks. That’s where an auto clicker helps them to assign these tasks to the clicker and save some time.
Bonus: Do you play roblox games? Download auto clicker for roblox games that will NOT get your account banned.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Minecraft have an auto clicker?
Yes, Minecraft has its own built-in auto clicker but it is pretty basic and lacks advanced features like hotkey support etc. That’s why players generally look for a more reliable auto clicker for Minecraft.
What Autoclickers work with Minecraft?
The most safe auto clicker that works with Minecraft is OP Auto clicker 3.0. It supports all features and works perfectly without any issues. Find out more about OP auto clicker 3.0 installation, usage and tricks.
How do you turn on the auto clicker in Minecraft?
The in-built auto clicker in Minecraft can be started by holding right click and pressing the F3 + T button. If you are using any other auto clicker, you can press the Hotkey to start and stop auto clicking.
Can you get banned for using auto clicker on Minecraft?
According to the rules of different Minecraft servers, auto clicking can lead to a ban. But, there are auto clickers that can be set to go undetected and play without getting banned.
Are all Minecraft auto clickers the same?
No, there are many different types of Minecraft auto clickers available, each with different features and capabilities. Some auto clickers are designed to work specifically with Minecraft, while others are more general-purpose tools that can be used with any game or application.