Looking for a free and safe auto clicker? Get the latest version of OP Auto Clicker now to take advantage of automatic clicking in your favorite games.
To download the OP autoclicker on your computer or laptop, click the download button below.
What is OP Auto Clicker?
OP auto clicker is one of the most popular automatic clicking software available today. The latest version is OP Auto clicker 3.0 which works perfectly with almost every game including Minecraft, Roblox, etc.
No matter if you’re using Windows or Mac, the OP autoclicker is compatible with both operating systems.
Features of OP Auto Clicker
Here are the features that make OP autoclicker better than other alternatives.
- You can select whether it should automatically click at a fixed spot or follow the location of your cursor
- Supports single, double, and triple-clicking
- Ability to set custom hotkey as per your choice
- Hotkey support in background mode
- Automatically saves last settings with cursor location
- Very Low CPU usage
- Free from viruses, malware, etc.
- Clean user interface without ads
- Freeware and Open source
It is recommended to use the OP auto clicker 3.0 if you want to take the benefit of all the features mentioned above.
Before this version, the last stable version was OP Auto clicker 2.1 that lacked a few features but still worked fine for most games and use cases.
If you want to explore more such tools, feel free to go through this list of best auto clicker for download that I published recently.
How to Use OP Auto Clicker?
Following are the steps to use OP Auto clicker 3.0 on your computer or laptop.
- First, download the installer from the download button provided above on this page.
- Now, open the installer and follow the simple instructions to install the OP auto clicker.
- After installation, just run the auto clicker and a window will open.
- Start by setting the click interval starting from hours and going down up to a few milliseconds.
- Next, select the Left, Right, or Middle mouse button for automating clicks of the corresponding button.
- Choose whether you want single click, double click, or even triple-click.
- In the next box, select the number of times a click should be repeated. Alternatively, you select ‘Repeat until stopped’ for infinite automatic clicks.
- In the Cursor position box, click Pick Location and select the location on the screen. You can also choose ‘Current Location’ in order to automate clicks where you move the cursor.
- All set! Simply press F6 (default hotkey) to see the OP clicker in action. You can also change hotkey from the Hotkey Settings option.
- Press the hotkey again whenever you want to stop the auto clicking.
- You can use the Record & Playback option to record a macro sequence and then automate the whole click sequence in one click.
Is the OP auto clicker safe?
Yes, after running various antivirus scans (using Mc Afee, Avast, etc), the OP autoclicker was found to be absolutely safe and free from any kind of malware or spyware.
That is another thing that makes this auto clicker better than other alternatives that are generally detected as harmful by most antivirus software.