Wanna know how fast you can press the spacebar? Then, use the Spacebar clicker and find out! This Spacebar counter is based on Press the Spacebar 2000 game, which lets you check your spacebar speed online.
What is Spacebar Counter (Spacebar Clicker)?
A Spacebar counter helps you count the number of times you can press the space bar in a given time period. It got popular as Spacebar clicker through TikTok videos in recent years.
Generally, some games require you to use the spacebar for important actions such as shooting or jumping. So, you better be fast at that!
I don’t think I have to explain where the spacebar is located on the keyboard (everybody knows that, duh!). So, without further ado, let’s see how does the Press the Spacebar 2000 test work.
How does the Spacebar counter works?
As I mentioned, the Spacebar speed test counts how many times you can press the spacebar. It is a time-based test, and you can choose the time interval for which you want to take the test.
Here are the steps to check your spacebar speed.
- Visit the website clickspeedtester.com (click test) and open the Spacebar Test page.
- You will be greeted by the ‘Press the Spacebar challenge’ welcome screen having a green color Start button.
- You will see also see five time-limit spacebar timers on the screen. Choose among 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 20 seconds, 30 seconds, and 1 minute counter to run the spacebar test.
- After selecting the time period, hit the start button.
- Start pressing the space bar as fast as you can and see how fast can you hit the space bar.
- A countdown timer on the screen will show how much is left.
- After the time is over, you will see your spacebar speed score on the screen showing how many times can you click the space bar.
Our Spacebar speed test allows you to share your personal best scores for each interval. Then, you can ask your friends to take the spacebar challenge and beat your score!
You can always click ‘Retry’ to practice more and increase your speed of pressing the spacebar.
Advantages of Spacebar Clicker
Let’s take a look at some of the main advantages of the space bar clicker game.
- You can check how fast you can press the space bar without any registration.
- Cross-platform support.
- Improve your clicking speed in games.
- Challenge your friends and beat them in the spacebar challenge.
- After the clicking test, you can view your result.
How do I Increase my Space Bar Clicker Speed?
A very simple trick for faster spacebar clicking is to use middle finger to push the spacebar half way down and then use index finger to press the spacebar button further. This way you can click the spacebar almost twice as fast.
The first and foremost thing you should do to hit the spacebar as quickly as possible is to play the spacebar game to challenge yourself. With practice, you will be able to press the space bar faster.
The next thing you can try is to shift the fingers if exhausted by hitting the spacebar button continuously. Don’t tap the spacebar clicker with the same finger.
Using a good quality PC Keyboard also gives you a lead over others in clicking the spacebar counter faster.
List of the Best Spacebar Games
Here is the list of top spacebar games for you to challenge your spacebar speed skills.
- Spacebar fishing game: This is an interesting game that works on your phone too. You have to press and hold the space bar, or if you are on your phone, you can tap the screen to move the anchor to catch the fish as fast as possible.
- Dino Runner Game: Challenge yourself to take the famous chrome dino, Trex, as far as you possibly can by jumping over the obstacles which come across your path. It is also one of the most played space bar games online.
- Flappy block game: Like a flappy bird game, this game also has the same objective: to go as far as possible, but you have a “block” instead of a bird this time.
Spacebar Challenge On TikTok
This Space bar click test became viral on TikTok. The Space bar game challenge went so viral that it has crossed 4.5 million views on TikTok. Every week, the challenge happened where all people recorded themselves, taking a test that counts how many times someone can hit their computer’s spacebar in 30 seconds. The challenge participants share their videos on Tiktok to boast their spacebar speed and others try to beat the score.
Frequently Asked Questions about Spacebar Counter
What is the record of spacebar counter?
Spacebar counter World record is held by Evan H, who pressed the spacebar 58 times in five seconds.
What is a good spacebar CPS?
According to the average data of the players, a good spacebar CPS is between 6.5 to 7.
What is the fastest way to click the spacebar?
The fastest way to click the spacebar fast is by keeping the spacebar button halfway down with middle finger and then pressing it faster with the index finger. After some practice, this trick can improve your spacebar cps up to 8.
How to hack spacebar clicker?
To hack spacebar clicker, you have to use an Auto key presser tool that automates spacebar clicking without having to manually press the spacebar button. You have to simply select the spacebar key and choose the time interval for repeated clicks.
Is Spacebar counter a game?
Yes, there is a gamified version of spacebar counter that works like an idle game. You can play the spacebar clicker game here. You can +1 point for every time you press spacebar. After reaching set number of points, you can use bonuses to automatically click for you. You progress is saved if you leave the spacebar clicker.
Other Methods to improve Spacebar Speed Test
Apart from space bar clicker on our website, there are few other methods that you can use to improve your spacebar speed.
I am listing some alternate ways for checking the spacebar speed below for your consideration.
Tynker: It is an online platform for kids to learn coding. A user has created a spacebar test using the Tynker code tools. The tool can be used to count the number of times the user presses the spacebar. The count is displayed in the middle of the screen. Users can take the test in freestyle mode without any time limitations.
Sporcle: Sporcle is another interesting website that offers a spacebar challenge. This test aims to challenge users to see if they can press the spacebar 300 times in 1 minute. There’s no specific reason behind taking exactly 1 minute, but the spacebar test is entertaining and challenging and entertaining at the same time.
10fastfingers: If you are a typing enthusiast, you must have heard of the website 10FastFingers.com. It allows users to take customized typing tests to improve typing skills. The website features a custom space bar test which you can play in practice mode. Using this website, you can find out how fast you can type text with spacebar taps.
Zimm-co: This is another website that offers a fun and entertaining spacebar clicker. There are three modes you can play, i.e., 5-second, 10-second, and 20-second modes. The count of spacebar presses is displayed on the screen after the time period you selected gets over.
So, friends, I hope this space bar clicker test would help you to find out how fast can you press the spacebar. I personally enjoy this test, and my high score in the 5-second mode is 56. What’s your high score? Tell me in the comments section below.