Wanna know how fast you can press the spacebar? Then, take the Spacebar speed test and find out! This Spacebar test is based on Press the Spacebar 2000 game, which lets you test your spacebar online.
What is Spacebar Counter?
A Space bar counter helps you to count the number of times you can hit the space bar clicker in a given time period.
Generally, some games require you to use the spacebar for some important actions such as shooting or jumping, etc. So, you better be fast at that!
I don’t think I have to explain where the spacebar is located on the keyboard (everybody knows that, duh!). So, without further ado, let’s see how does the Press the Spacebar 2000 test works.
How does the Spacebar counter works?
As I mentioned, the Spacebar speed test counts how many times you can press the spacebar. It is a time-based test, and you can choose the time interval for which you want to take the test.
Here are the steps to check your spacebar speed.
- Visit the website clickspeedtester.com (click speed test) and open the Spacebar Test page.
- You will be greeted by the ‘Press the Spacebar challenge’ welcome screen having a Start button in the right bottom corner.
- Hit the start button.
- You will see five time-limit spacebar timers on the screen. Choose among 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 20 seconds, 30 seconds, and 1 minute counter to run the test.
- You will also have your personal high scores just adjacent to the time period options.
- Now, just choose the time interval by clicking on it.
- Start pressing the space bar as fast as you can and see How fast can you hit the space bar.
- A countdown timer on the screen will show how much is left.
- After the time is over, you will see the ‘Click to See Your Score’ button. Click it to find out how many times can you click the space bar?
Our Spacebar speed test allows you to submit your score and save your Personal Best scores for each time interval. Then, you can ask your friends to take the spacebar challenge and beat your score!
You can always click ‘Retry’ to practice more and increase your speed of pressing the spacebar.
List of the Best Space bar Game
Here is the list of top spacebar games for you to challenge your spacebar speed skills.
- Spacebar fishing game: This is an interesting game that works on your phone too. You have to press and hold the space bar, or if you are on your phone, you can tap the screen to move the anchor to catch the fish as fast as you can.
- Dino Runner Game: Challenge yourself to take the famous chrome dino, Trex, as far as you possibly can by jumping over the obstacles which come across your path. It is also one of the most played space bar games online.
- Flappy block game: Like a flappy bird game, this game also has the same objective: to go as far as possible, but this time you have a “block” instead of a bird.
Spacebar Challenge On TikTok
This Space bar click test became viral on TikTok. The Space bar game challenge went so viral that it has crossed 4.5 million views on TikTok. Every week, the challenge happened where all people are recording themselves, taking a quiz that counts how many times someone can hit their computer’s spacebar in 30 seconds.
Other Methods to improve Spacebar Speed Test
Apart from Press the Spacebar game on our website, there are few other methods that you can use to improve your spacebar speed.
I am listing some alternate ways for checking the spacebar speed below for your consideration.
Tynker : It is an online platform for kids to learn coding. A user has created a spacebar test using the Tynker code tools. The tool can be used to count the number of times the user presses the spacebar. The count is displayed in the middle of the screen. Users can take the test in freestyle mode without any time limitations.
Sporcle : Sporcle another interesting website that offers a spacebar challenge. The objective of this test is to challenge users to see if they can press the spacebar 300 times in 1 minute. There’s no specific reason behind taking exactly 1 minute but the spacebar test is entertaining and challenging and entertaining at the same time.
10fastfingers : If you are a typing enthusiast, you must have heard of the website 10FastFingers.com. It allows users to take customized typing tests to improve typing skills. The website features a custom space bar test which you can play in practice mode. Using this website, you can find out how fast you can type text with spacebar taps.
Zimm-co : This is another website that offers a fun and entertaining spacebar clicker. There are three modes in which you can play i.e. 5-second, 10-second, and 20-second modes. The count of spacebar presses is displayed on the screen after the time period you selected gets over.
So, friends, I hope this space bar clicker test would help you to find out how fast can you press the spacebar. I personally enjoy this test and my high score in the 5-second mode is 56. What’s your high score? Tell me in the comments section below.