Aim training is a must when it comes to shooting games. Use AimBooster (a.k.a Aim Trainer) to train yourself and start practicing now if you want to kill it in your favorite games.
Apart from the Aimbooster game above, you can also find out complete details about this tool and steps to improve your aim with the help of Aim trainer.
What is AimBooster?
AimBooster is an online tool to help gamers in improving their mouse and aiming skills. AimBooster is also known as Aim Trainer among gamers. It consists of multiple mouse training options including aim training, speed, reaction time etc. It is one of the top-ranked aim training tools available online today.
How to train with Aim Booster / Aim Trainer?
The AimBooster Challenge v2 offers two modes of aim test for players – Challenge and Training. The Challenge mode is meant for Pro gamers who are ready to take this on while the Training mode is for beginners.
Here are the steps to train with AimBooster.
- Choose between the Challenge and Training Mode. If you are a newbie, I would suggest starting with Training mode only.
- If you’ll choose the Challenge mode, the game will begin right away with orange circles (targets) appearing randomly on the screen.
- Your objective will be to click on as many targets as you can.
- Each circle is constantly decreasing in size and eventually disappears. The game gets over if three targets disappear without being clicked.
- Once the game is over, your Accuracy, Number of Target hits and Target hits per second are displayed on the screen.
Among the results, the most important thing to improve is the Aim accuracy. If you are able to click the targets with an accuracy of more than 95% then you can undoubtedly become a pro player in games like Fortnite, PUBG or Call of Duty etc.
The second most important thing in aim training is the Target hits per second i.e. how fast you can hit the targets. Striking at least 5 targets per second is something any player should aim for. Anything less than that will definitely get you killed before you kill your enemy in the game!
On the other hand, there is a Training mode. In this mode, you are presented with 9 options which are as follows.
- Speed: To test how fast you can aim the targets. You can get better at your clicking speed using our clicker test.
- Precision: To test how accurately you can aim the targets.
- Twitch: To test how fast you can move the mouse to reach far-apart targets.
- Doubleshot: To test how easily hit two targets at a time.
- Sniping: To test how can hit the moving targets.
- Challenge: To test how many targets you can hit in a given time.
- Reaction: To test your reaction time
- Auto Balanced: To test your overall aiming skills (mixes all the above options)
- Custom: To create your own aim trainer by selecting multiple options from the above.
In my opinion, if you want to learn and improve your mouse aim, start practicing the Auto balanced mode. It has helped me and many others to improve significantly in just a couple of days of practice.
AimBooster is also available in custom settings for FPS games and RTS games.
AimBooster World Record
The current world record of Aim Booster in the challenge mode is 9:05 minutes. This world record is held by NeoNinja on Mar 1, 2018.
Watch the Aimbooster World Record video below.
Does AimBooster Help?
AimBooster or Aim trainer helps a lot in improving aim for FPS games. Not only that, different options in the Training mode helps players to improve reaction time, accuracy as well as speed. Clearly, AimBooster is the best aim tester online for gamers who want to improve all these skills.
The reason Aim trainer is a better option than learning while playing the game itself is because it removes the pressure of getting killed or losing the game.
Your only opposition in AimBooster is you yourself. You have all the time and as many chances to perform better than your previous score.
Also, this tool is available online for free so you don’t have to spend anything and you can train yourself for unlimited hours. All you need is a working internet connection.
Just in case, your internet broke, I have a solution for that too. Here’s how you can play Aim booster without the internet.
How Can I Play AimBooster Offline?
As this free aim trainer game is made using Flash, It is easy to download and play AimBooster offline as well.
Just click here and then press right-click on your mouse. Choose the ‘Save As’ option and download the file AimBooster.swf.
Once downloaded, you can open it on any Flash-enabled browser and you can continue your aim training in offline mode as well!
Is Aim Trainer Free?
Yes, Aim Trainer is a free tool available on our website. You can practice aim training online completely free. Also, there are no limits on the number of times you want to take this aim test. So, you can practice as much as you want until you feel your aim skills are getting better.
If you are facing any problems with the Aim Trainer, feel free to drop them in the comments section below. I will be happy to help all you gaming fellows! Keep practicing and keep winning.